Taken from: http://blogs.babson.edu/news/2017/03/24/babson-hosts-9th-annual-latin-american-forum-defy-the-status-quo
Babson Hosts 9th Annual Latin American Forum: ‘Defy the Status Quo’
By Shannon Sweeny | March 24, 2017
The Babson Latin American Club will host the 9th annual Latin American Forum: ‘Defy the Status Quo’ on April 7, 2017 from 8:00 am- 6:00 pm.
The Babson Latin American Forum is a platform that connects Babson with the global community while building strong networks that transcend time and distance.
This year, the forum will be about entre/intrapreneurship in its purest essence. The speakers will present on how to break the patterns of the routine and boost innovation
- Violy Mccausland, Founder and CEO of Violy and Co.
- Pedro Heilbron, CEO of Copa Airlines Holding
- Jose Cil, President Burger King
- David Bojanini, President and CEO of Grupo Sura
- Julio Ligorria, Former US Guatemalan Ambassador
- Rodrigo Lebois, President of Unfin Financiera